CSB Life Connections Study Bible, softcover
When we read, study, and gather around God's Word, special things happen. We begin opening up, caring for each other, and helping each other grow. We discover a new power in our lives and find new strength for living as the Holy Spirit shapes us into a beautiful example of community.
The CSB Life Connections Study Bible is are a revised and updated version of the best-selling and renowned Serendipity Study Bible. The original Serendipity Study Bible was the culmination of 40 years of community building by Serendipity House Publishers, which revolutionized small groups and personal study through thousands of accessible questions and study helps throughout the Bible.
The CSB Life Connections Study Bible includes thousands of questions and study helps for all 1,189 chapters of the Bible - all updated for today's readers. This Bible includes short chapter-by-chapter comments about key people, places, and events along with guidance for small group Bible study and personal reflection through the "Open-Consider-Apply" method:
- "Open" questions initiate discussion and/or reflection
- "Consider" questions focus on the details of the passage
- "Apply" questions encourage application to daily life
- Also included are select "For Groups," "For Worship," and "Dig Deeper" questions for further study, reflection, discussion, and application.
The CSB Life Connections Study Bible features the highly reliable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). CSB Bibles by Holman stays as literal as possible to the Holy Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others. Whether you are looking for a CSB study Bible, a devotional Bible or a men's or women's study Bible, the CSB is a translation that focuses on the accuracy and readability of God's Word.
- Study note commentary on every page to accompany the thousands of chapter specific margin questions
- 200 text focused course study plans of common Bible passages and events
- 16 topical course study plans, two-color interior design
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Presentation page
- Single-column text
- Topical subheadings
- Black-letter text
- 9.5-point type
- Textual footnotes
- Full-color maps