CSB Seven Arrows Bible: The How-to-Study Bible for Students, Hardcover
The CSB Seven Arrows Bible: The How To Study Bible For Students provides a clear, orderly, and memorable guide for studying any passage of Scripture using the Seven Arrows study method. Using the arrows as a guide, readers will learn to ask and answer questions such as: What does this passage tell us about God? How does this passage change the way I relate to people? The result is a deeper appreciation for the beauty and power of God's Word.
- Introduction & explanation of the Seven Arrows reading method
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 150 passages with a full page application
- 600 passages with a highlighted explanation
- Full text of the Christian Standard Bible
- Bible reading plan
Part of what makes the CSB Seven Arrows Bible so special is the readable, faithful-to-the-original text of the Christian Standard Bible. The CSB's optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes it a trustworthy, easy-to-understand resource to study and memorize today-and to live and share for a lifetime.