Everything You Always Wanted to Know About God (but were afraid to ask) By - Eric Metaxas
We all have questions about God. But very few of us get the answers we're looking for - if those answers even exist! Do they? Where (in heaven's name) do you go to find out?
Eric Metaxas understands. That's why he's written this refreshingly down-to-earth take on the big questions everyone asks (but not always out loud).
Finally a book that takes questions about God seriously enough to get silly (where appropriate). Wonderfully conversational and often very funny, this book joins you in wondering:
- How can a good God create a world that has evil and suffering?
- Is God anti-sex?
- Doesn't science make God obsolete?
- What's the real story on miracles?
- If God is everywhere, why go to church?
- Don't we already have God within us?
- What does the Bible say about things like UFOs, ESP, and the afterlife - and what about Bigfoot?
These questions (and many more like them) get straight answers that don't hide behind dull and confusing theological language. So get the lowdown on the big questions everyone asksbut please try not to laugh (because it's a very serious topic).