NASB New Inductive Study Bible, Hardcover
Its study tools and questions teaches you how to understand and apply Scripture to your own life. Through an effective system of Bible-marking, the Bible itself becomes a personal record of insight and growth. Contains the Updated NASB.
Special features include:
- Step-by-step instruction in the acclaimed "inductive study method"
- Beautifully illustrated diagrams of:
- The Tabernacle & The High Priest in his Priestly Garments
- Solomon's Temple
- Herod's Temple
- The Temple Mount - During the Second Temple Period
- Timeline of Israel's history from Adam to Modern Times
- Single-column format
- Inner-margin cross-references
- Individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- Wider margins for note-taking
- 24 pages of maps and charts
- Black letter
- Bible Study Helps section includes:
- Understanding the Value of God's Word
- Major Events in Israel's History
- Historical and Grammatical Helps
- Bible Reading Plans
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Historical Charts index
- Topical Charts index
- Maps index
- Illustrations index
- NASB Concordance
- 8 Pages of Color Maps
- Blank pages for personal notes
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" 2.00"
Discover how letting God's Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power!