NIV, Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Gray/Black
No matter where you are on your faith journey, there's always more to explore in God's Word. Filled with innovative graphics and rich commentary, the visually stunning Faithlife Study Bible delivers intriguing insights from multiple points of view and will feed your curiosity as you explore the treasures of Scripture.
- In-depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both
- Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus on the original biblical languages for modern readers
- Contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
- Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich Bible study
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus timelines
- 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
- Helpful overview articles give a bird's-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book.
- 14 color maps