NIV Investigator's Holy Bible--soft leather-look, blue
Have you ever used a magnifying glass? It makes everything bigger and easier to see, right? Detectives and scientists magnify things to understand them better. Well that’s just what this Bible does—it’s a magnifying glass to help you understand the Word of God better.
The Bible is a gift from God, but many of the things written in the Bible are hard for kids to understand. In fact, sometimes they’re downright mysterious to kids. Using kid-friendly language and a detective theme, the two color NIV Investigator’s Holy Bible explains the Bible text for kids ages 6–10.
Two central mystery-solving characters invite children to investigate the Bible using the following features:
- Evidence—Bible book introductions answer what kind of book it is, who wrote it, what happens, and the "best part"
- Breakthrough—answers questions kids might ask, such as "Who were the Philistines?" and "What is The Spirit of God?"
- Scene—includes descriptions highlighting geographical information pertinent to a verse
- Witness—explains the meaning and history behind Biblical names
- Detective—quizzes students on what they have learned
- Case Closed—explores how the events of a particular book of the Bible relate to children as individuals
- Index to features
- Presentation page
- 9-point text size
- 9.00" x 5.75" x 1.75"