The CEB Study Bible Hardcover COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE
Written by leading scholars, the CEB Study Bible helps readers understand the biblical texts within the larger historical and literary framework of the Bible. Features such as book introductions, thousands of study notes, more than 300 articles, and full-color images throughout reveal cultural contexts and relevant background information. The CEB Study Bible is for encouragement and challenge, for guidance and reflection, for study and prayer.
- Detailed book introductions, outlines, and notes from the finest biblical studies professors
- Full-color throughout, including more than 200 illustrations, photographs, maps, and charts
- Hundreds of thousands of cross references
- More than 300 indexed sidebar and general articles
- 21 full-color maps designed by National Geographic and fully indexed
Several hundred leading biblical scholars contributed to The CEB Study Bible. The Editorial Board includes Joel. B. Green (Fuller Theological Seminary), Seung Ai Yang (Chicago Theological Seminary), Mark J. Boda (McMaster Divinity College), Mignon R. Jacobs (Fuller Theological Seminary), Matthew R. Schlimm (University of Dubuque), and Marti J. Steussy (Christian Theological Seminary).