The KJV Open Bible, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, burgundy
The KJV Open Bible is the ultimate reference Bible that demonstrates God's sovereignty of human history through the production of humanity's first hyperlinked written text. Coupled with a time-tested complete reference system that is trusted by millions of readers, the KJV Open Bible has an easy-to-navigate topical index with 50,000 entries showing the connections between 8,000 names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines. Other study helps include book introductions and outlines that provide historical context, themes, and verse relationships. Grasp the breadth of Scripture with a newly designed Visual Survey of the Bible that displays an easy-to-follow overview of Scripture's components and genres. Experience the Bible the way that God intended it to be: open and accessible to everyone so that "none should not perish, but have everlasting life"!
- Easy-to-navigate topical index with 50,000 entries displaying the connections between 8,000 names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines
- Interactive book introductions and outlines provide historical context, themes, and verse relationships within Scripture
- Chain-reference doctrinal notes reveal the interconnected big picture of the entire Bible
- Thomas Nelson's complete cross-reference system, with over 72,000 cross references located in the center column
- A newly designed Visual Survey of the Bible provides an easy-to-follow overview of Scripture's components and genres
- The exclusive Thomas Nelson KJV Comfort Print. at a readable 9-point print size